Mostostal Puławy S. A. is looking for candidates to work in Puławy, Poland, in the position of
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Vocational training as a piping fitter or related field (locksmith, mechanic, welder, steel construction fitter) is welcome),
- Experience as a pipefitter or related position is welcome,
- Knowledge of the basic principles of reading and understanding technical documentation (isometric drawings, production guides, technological instructions, process sheets, etc.) at the level necessary for prefabrication is welcome,
- Experience with process piping installation is welcome,
- Ability to prepare contacts for welding,
- Basic knowledge of steel grades from 1,2,6,8,9,10, material groups
Duties assigned to the candidate as a result of the recruitment process:
- An employee employed as a steelwork fitter will be assigned duties commensurate with his/her experience, skills, education and personal ambitions. These duties will not exceed the standard duties of the position of steelwork fitter.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment contract,
- Excellent social conditions,
- Opportunity to work in a company with long experience in the industry,
- Opportunity for professional development,
- Work in an experienced, tight-knit team.
- Work at home and abroad.
If you are interested, please send a covering letter and CV to the Human Resources Department. The CV should include a list of work or projects of a similar nature to the above-mentioned responsibilities.
Mostostal Puławy S.A.
ul. Budowlanych 5
24-110 Puławy, Poland
Phone No. 81 759-09-38 ext.142