Construction and assembly services provided by Mostostal Pulawy S.A.:
- Production and assembly of steel structures including acid-resistant and alloy steel.
- Fitting technological installations, machinery and equipment in plants operating in various industries.
- Construction and commissioning for use environmental protection installations.
- Designing steel constructions and technological installations
- Constructing, repairing and maintaining bridge structures
- Production and assembly of specialist pipeline installations, including those subject to UDT supervision.
- General contractorship for structures relating to road infrastructure, general construction, sports structures, the chemical and petrochemical industries, the power industry, the food industry and also those relating to environmental protection.
Industrial production is performed by two units – the Steel Construction Plant (WKS) and the Prefabricated Elements Plant. The annual production capacity of WKS is 5000 tonnes. Structures manufactured in the plant may be protected against corrosion by:
- abrasive jet cleaning (using abrasive shot);
- hydrodynamic painting (1200m2 modern, heated painting shop, paints used – epoxide, polyurethane, fireproof)
- metallic coating (zinc, aluminium)