Mostostal Puławy S.A. is looking for candidates to work on a building site in Germany
in the position of
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Have the ability and current certification for the TIG (141) welding and/or TIG/E (141/111) for steel of material group 1 or 5.
- Professional experience in working as a welder of pressure equipment and pipelines.
- Estimated time of work on the construction site from August 15, 2021 to December 20, 2021
- Before starting work, tests will be carried out at the company’s headquarters in Puławy, Poland.
Duties assigned to the candidate as a result of the recruitment process:
- Welding of the pressure part of the boiler according to the customer’s requirements.
- Supervision over entrusted equipment.
- Adherence to building site regulations.
What we offer:
- Transport to and from the construction site
- Full-time employment contract,
- Excellent social conditions,
- Opportunity to work in a company with long experience in the industry,
- Opportunity to work on other projects at home or abroad after the contract ends.
- Work in an experienced, tight-knit team.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and your CV to the Welding Department or the HR Department. The CV should contain a list of works or projects of a nature similar to the above-mentioned responsibilities.
Mostostal Puławy S.A.
ul. Budowlanych 5
24-110 Puławy, Poland
Phone No. 694-482-478